We love our interns
Our philosophy is that internships are mentorships.
Interns will learn and implement skills that can directly impact their academic and professional careers. They will gain first-hand knowledge of how a small and growing nonprofit functions by assisting the GlamourGals National staff in marketing, communications, event planning, research, and writing.
Internships feature mentor calls with board members, a key project, and more.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
GlamourGals is always looking for creative and passionate college students who are interested in making a difference in the lives of teens and seniors. Students should have:
- Experience or interest in nonprofit work, social services, volunteer outreach, or youth development.
- A desire to work as an integral part of a small, dedicated team.
- Excellent communication skills, including email writing, speaking, and phone etiquette.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Initiative and a sense of ownership over their work.
Interns should be located in the New York metro area and be available to come to the GlamourGals office (located in lower Manhattan) at least once a week. Please note, GlamourGals internships are only open to students currently enrolled in college.
Spring: Early February through early May.
The application deadline is January 8th.
Summer: End of May through mid August
The application deadline is April 15th.
Fall: mid-September through the end of December.
The application deadline is July 31.
If you are interested in an internship with GlamourGals, please send a cover letter and resume to Contact@GlamourGals.org.